Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things I want

Sitting here trying to write a chemistry lab discussion. I don't want to do it. But I do want to:
  • Make a list
  • Distract myself
  • Think about happy thoughts
  • Eat chocolate
  • Explore my room
  • Put my head at eye-level with my desk and see it from a different angle
    • There's a lot of dust... I should do something about that
  • Swifer the floor 
  • Light the scented oil burner
  • Hold a mirror next to my beta fish and watch it be mad
  • Go to a place with flowing water and take pictures
  • Go to a place with a gentle stream and walk in barefoot
  • Be living in the summer
    • Without the bugs
  • Jump out my bedroom window and float for a moment
  • Create a glider
  • Glide down through the downtown core from the CN tower
    • Repeat on the Empire State building, Tower of London and Mount Everest 
  • Climb a tree
  • Sit in a tree-house
  • Go camping
    • And snuggle up with someone special in a sleeping bag
      • With mosquito repellent candles burning
  • Go fishing
  • Live a day knowing that tomorrow, no one will remember what I did today
  • Stop time
  • Be able to make firm decisions
  • Be a teacher
  • Focus
    • On this discussion I should be writing

No comments:

Post a Comment