Friday, May 27, 2011

MCAT Frustrations 1.0

  • Shoots the physical sciences part is hard... wait I didn't learn this stuff yet!
  • What the heck is a bremsstrahlung?!?
  • WHY MUST THEY TEST US ON ELECTRON FLOW?!? I HATE IT WHEN ELECTRONS MOVE!!!
  • Why the heck is it called Verbal Reasoning? Are they going to read the passage to us? 
  • Aha, Verbal Reasoning section is easy! As long as we're reading the passage ourselves... 
  • Where do I find answers for this test?
  • Where do I buy old tests with answer keys?
  • YES! FOUND OLD VR TESTS WITH ANSWERS!
  • Must... find... for... physical sciences...
  • FOUND PAST EXAMS!!! Must... get... answers...
  • Answers for $4! My gosh this is a good business... 
  • Aha! I can do 1/2 of the biology questions! 
  • I should start a study group or something for this... wonder if UOT already has one...

No comments:

Post a Comment