Start Date: May 2, 2011
End Date: May 16, 2011
- I need to move my office stuff into my room and turn my office room into some other room...
- Do subway drivers take the subway to work?
- I FOUND A BASKET! FULL OF AIR!
- So now I have 2 desks, one for day use and one for night use; good thing my laptop's light enough to carry around
- A year behind on med school keening... must double keen next year...
- I want to press flowers... but I'm not sure what to do with them afterwards.
- Last night I woke up frightened again... this has been a repetitive thing for a while now
- If a complete stranger walked up to you and confessed his/her undying affections for you; how would you react? At first seems pretty creepy but after you think about how many romances use it as a cliched love-at-first-sight thing... well actually it's creepy no matter what (unless you have a dream about it, nothing seems odd in dreams unless you want it to be...)
- Someone just asked me if I was pregnant and did a DNA test on my unborn child to find that it was going to be autistic, would I abort. What would you do?
- Can you be a bad person if you don't want to be bad?
- If only there were two of me, then I could experiment with my comfort levels without any discomfort
- I think we refuse to believe we're special because we think that everyone else must feel the same way...
- Actually, why do we even care so much about being special? Is there an evolutionary advantage to it?
- Okay maybe there are many evolutionary advantages to it... but by wanting to be special it makes us the same as other people who also want to be special...
- Screw individuality! Let's all be blobs!
- Oh my gosh my throat doesn't hurt! I can swallow w/o pain again!!!