Friday, April 27, 2012

Officialness

Lots of people I know have blogs/sites that are like a mini-cover letter. I've been thinking of doing something similar recently...

Today I finally made a Linkedin. Currently not so sure about what the boundaries between the professional world and the personal world should be.

I'm at a point where I'm wondering if this blog should be allowed to be tied in with my Linkedin. But I'm not so fond of the idea. Mainly because I do believe in a separation of the working and personal environments. But then, I don't really get extremely personal with what I write here, in my opinion at least.

1 comment:

  1. It really depends! Because when you are really into your work, don't you feel that sometimes it's being professional and personal at the same time? Even though we're still learning right now, but I guess it's just that we are so fascinated by the things we've learn and would want to share them with the others! That's what I feel when I read your blog. Anyway, it also depends on how much you want others to know you of course :)

    Btw, thumbs up for recognizing me ;)

    ReplyDelete