Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Re-organizing

Typing is great and all, but I feel like I've lost touch with my inner self. It's been too long since I've written in my journal, and I don't quite like that feeling.

So... now considering if I want to keep up this whole "blogging" thing... more and more I've rediscovered that my former thoughts on the blogging world is correct. Ie, somethings should stay in your head or on paper and not publicized to people via interwebs. And in typing out my thoughts like this, I get closer and closer each day to saying something I didn't mean to say. Well I would never say it, I would imply it through my choice of topics.

I'd much rather be more secretive about my biases unless they're subject to good gossip. So this actually leaves me at a loss as to what to do...

Blogger's so pretty... and so google... *strong need to support google

At the same time I really need to work on my horrendous writing abilities... I'm surprised my TAs still can mark out what I write...

I have come to a conclusion. I will continue this blogging thing but stick to topics that are more public rather than private... oh wait, I've been doing that all along... wow I'm good.

And in case you're wondering why I'm posting in the busy time of exam season, I just finished a mega-chemistry study sheet and needed to relocate my thoughts before studying more biology.

-Update-

Tumblr has been deleted!! Whoo, feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment